Friday, September 16, 2011

The Moral Premise

Stanley D. Williams, Ph.D. is going to be presenting the The Early Bird at the American Christian Fiction Writers Conference on September 22, 2011 in St. Louis, MO. I ordered his book, The Moral Premise a few months ago with the plan of being prepared when I went to conference. I have to admit I just haven't found time to read it. However, he did assign us some homework and I have watched  the movie Ratatouille, which I loved and I watched, Where the Heart Is, but didn't read the book. I enjoyed it too. Can't wait to see how this all comes together in the workshop.

I found an interesting site. I love the movie Amazing Grace and have the fantastic poster hanging in my office. Check this out. Amazing Grace and The Moral Premise


I'm also looking forward to these workshops:
  •  A Kiss Is NOT Just a Kiss presented by Julie Lessman and Ruth Axtell Morren
  • The Vise, the Rachet and the Hammer-Suspense so Good it Hurts presented by Kristen Heitzmann
  • Sometimes It’s Better to Tell than Show, Level: D, Presented by Erin Healy
Don't forget that if you can't attend conference you can always order the MP3. I do every year.


So are you planning on going to the American Christian Fiction Writers Conference this year? If so I hope to see you there. Have you read The Moral Premise?  Have you put his strategies into place? What workshops are you attending? If you buy the MP3 what would you listen to first? Here's where you can see what's being offered: ACFW Conference




3 comments:

Martha W. Rogers said...

It'll be great to see you. Hope the Charisma authors there can get together at breakfast or for a quick Coke or coffee.

Jillian Kent said...

Hi Martha!
I hope we can get together too!

Beth Shriver said...

interesting book, Jill. I ordered it on Amazon. That's the second book I've gotten that you've recommended:) Have a great time at conference:)