As most writers do, I love information about a wide variety of things. In addition to faith, my interests range from fitness and healthy eating to fashion and writing, so I read blogs everyday while I enjoy my morning coffee. Remember that blogs come and go, so always be on the lookout for a new one to replace any that disappear.
Here are some of my favorite blogs:
- Steve Laube – All of the agents with the Steve Laube Literary Agency take turns writing blog posts that can benefit all writers. My agent, Tamela Hancock Murray, is with this agency.
- Women of Faith – Various bloggers share their faith, lives, and experiences with truth and a touch of humor.
- A Christian Writer's World - One of my fellow Charisma House authors Lena Nelson Dooley interviews authors. This is a great way to discover authors you don't already know.
- Fit Mom's Blog – Although I'm a grandmother who can't do half the things this blogger writes about, I enjoy reading it and being inspired to stay fit.
- My Revolution Bootcamp – Here you'll get some quick and doable tips to stay fit.
- Living Better 50 – Read blog posts by and for "mature" women of faith.
- Friendship – About.com friendship expert Cherie Burbach offers interesting insight and tips for friends.
- Seekerville – A group of Christian authors and guests share their experiences in the writing world.
- YumYucky – Get some great recipes from this healthy food blog.
- Gluten-Free Goddess – You'll find more recipes, only these are all gluten free and absolutely delicious.
- Fashionable Over 50 – This blog shows that fashion isn't just about what you wear; it's how you wear it and how you feel when you're wearing it.
- No-Nonsense Beauty Blog – Get some great tips on how to look your best.
- Rachelle Gardner – Another agent who blogs is willing to offer frequent tips and inside information about the publishing world.
- Novel Rocket – Enjoy this blog by, about, and for Christian writers.
- About Words – Be the first to learn about new words that have been added to the dictionary. Some people might not understand the value of this blog, but wordies will get a kick out of it.