Monday, March 18, 2013

Great Blog Posts



I've read some fascinating blog posts lately so I thought I'd share them with you this week.

  1. Field Report From the E-Book Revolution #3: The New Equilibrium
                                                                                          

 I was all ready to lay down my binoculars high in my observation tower and note that a certain peace had settled upon the land of publishing. Battles fought a couple of years ago, full of fury and bile, seem largely to have quieted down to the level of a spirited discussion. Both sides, traditional and indie, had reached a tentative, though perhaps still wary, acceptance of each other's existence. And then came the Hydra's head.
James Scott Bell
        
For more great blog posts please visit here .                            

No comments: