Sunday, January 6, 2013

Winner of Jillian's Series

MELISSA BO! YOU'RE THE WINNER OF THE RAVENSMOORE CHRONICLE SERIES INCLUDING MY NEW RELEASE, MYSTERY OF THE HEART.

Please contact me at jill@jilliankent.com You forgot to leave your e-mail.

Congratulations! I hope you enjoy the series.

And thanks to all of you who were interested in the Ravensmoore series. I encourage you to join me Tuesday on my blog which is the official release date for Mystery of the Heart. It's my annual birthday give away which coincided perfectly with my new release. I hope to see you on my blog Tuesday and I'll post a winner from that opportunity on Monday the 14th of January. http://jilliankent.blogspot.com/

Have a great week!
Jillian

2 comments:

My Recent Favorite Books said...

Thank you so much! =)

I look forward to reading these books, what a wonderful suprise!

I sent you a reply email, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Jillian Kent said...

Got it, Melissa! The books will be mailed this week. Congrats again. Hope you enjoy.
Jillian