Monday, March 31, 2014

Catherine's Pursuit, an Honor - Lena Nelson Dooley



The first few months of the year is the busiest season for book award contests. Catherine's Pursuit is my only book eligible for contests this year, so it was entered in several. One contest that I personally entered the book in is the NTRWA Carolyn Readers Choice award, and it was a kind of last minute decision.

Well, Catherine's Pursuit is now a finalist in the contest. I'm very excited about that.

The only other Readers Choice award I've ever won is the TBN Readers Choice Blogger of the Year contest for my A Christian Writers World blog: http://lenanelsondooley.blogspot.com. Check it out. I interview other Christian authors and help promote their books.


I'm always thankful when people enjoy reading my books. And when anyone gives it special recognition, it's a special blessing.

No comments: