Friday, December 9, 2011

Ten of My Favorite Blog Posts from 2011 Merry Christmas!

The Myth of the Lone Ranger Author Rachelle Gardner's Blog who just happens to be my very awesome agent. :)

How I do It: Live Intentionally But With Breathing Space  My agency mate, Jody Hedlund.

The Difference Between Trying and Doing  Michael Hyatt shares the wisdom of Yoda.

Silencing Your Inner Critic  Kathryn Lilley at The Killzone.

From Romance to Corpses  by Tess Gerritsen.

A Kiss Is Just A Kiss  by the awesome Julie Lessman. Okay I cheated. This blog post is from 2010, BUT heard Julie and Ruth Axtell Morren present it at The ACFW Conference in St. Louis this year.

Stuck in a Corner Martha Carr, agency mate, talks about writers block at The WordServe Water Cooler.

No Fear, No Envy, No Meanness by a mentor who knows how to make writing fun, the amazing James Scott Bell.

The Adjustable Publishing Dream  by friend and agency mate Rosslyn Elliott.

The Fine Art of Choosing a Pen Name  by moi. :) I thought this was probably the best post I wrote this year and because of it's nature wanted to share it with you here.

Well that's ten of my favorites. I didn't choose any of my worthy blog mates here at Just the Write Charisma because I didn't want to have to choose. That would be way too hard. It's been an awesome year and I look forward to sharing with you all and our visitors in 2012.

Now, what's one of your favorite blog posts from this year? Either one that you wrote or read elsewhere. Share the link please. And I hope that everyone out there lurking will join in on the fun. Come on, no need to be shy here.

A very, very, Merry Christmas and A Happy, Healthy New Year.

Jillian

2 comments:

Beth K. Vogt said...

I love posts like this --even though I may not get to check out all the posts until post-Christmas! I'm bookmarking it.
Merry Christmas, Jill!

Jillian Kent said...

Thanks Beth! Merry Christmas to you too. Enjoy the link hopping when time allows.